Monday, October 3, 2011

Letter (looking back)

Dear Alex,

Hey it’s Alex from the future, just writing a letter to you . Let me say congratulations and good job on taking down Harod Sayle and those stormbreaker computers. And I’ll admit it was really fun escaping from the factory on that C-130 right? Looking back I don’t think that there was a whole lot that could have been done differently to put you (me) in less danger, except one thing. When you got out of the MI6 building, why did you just get into a taxi on the street? Didn’t you realize that after all that, you were still in danger? I mean, Harod escaped and you destroyed his whole life’s work. He would obviously be out for revenge. Well anyway that is what I think you should have done differently.

Sincerely,

Alex Rider.



No comments:

Post a Comment